Situated In the select Edinburgh district of Corstorphine, just minutes away from , Netherby House is a friendly, relaxed, family run B&B in a traditional detached bungalow, that has been accommodating tourists and business travellers for over 8 years.
We are conveniently situated just 2 miles from Edinburgh International Airport on the A8 Glasgow road, and only minutes from Ingliston Ground, , and The Gyle Edinburgh's largest shopping centre.
Netherby Guest House offers high quality airport bed and breakfast accommodation in a perfect central location, 10 minutes from Edinburgh city centre and 50 minutes from Glasgow city centre, buses pass every few minutes and stop just meters from our door.
Whether you are traveling through Edinburgh Airport, require overnight business accommodation or are seeking a short break away to explore the beautiful City of Edinburgh your comfort is our priority.
With a genuine friendly Scottish welcome we offer Accommodation to suit everyone!
Although we are Just a 10 minute drive from Edinburgh City centre we are also situated in the perfect position to explore Scotland with easy access to the A720 (Edinburgh city bypass) and central Scotland's motorway network, M8, M9 and M90.
Despite our close location to Edinburgh airport ( just 6 minutes away) unlike some airport hotels, we're not on the flight path. It's the ideal location for those travellers seeking convenient bed and breakfast accommodation at Edinburgh airport, without the noise and bustle of large Edinburgh Hotels.
Advantages of staying at Netherby.
- 6 minutes from Edinburgh Airport.
- Direct Airlink Shuttle service runs every 10 minutes.
- for guests use only. private
- high speed Wi-Fi access.
- Extensive full cooked Scottish or continental breakfast .
- Early breakfasts options available.
- Special diets happily catered for.
- Stylish en-suite guestrooms, with lower ground floor rooms available.
- Affordable airport parking .
- 24 hour Edinburgh Airport taxi transfers arranged.
- Business guests welcomed.
- Minutes from the Royal Highland Show ground
- Just Minutes (a short pleasant walk) to
- Excellent genuine guest .
- Easy access to M8, M9, M90 and the Forth road bridge.
- Direct bus only 50 minutes to Glasgow City centre, service runs every 15 minutes..
- Tour Scotland with Grayline tours and we can arrange a
- All inclusive bed and breakfast - no hidden extras.
- Card payments accepted.
- Transparent pricing with no hidden charges.
- Secure online booking.
- Fast, friendly guest support.
- Hundreds of happy customers.
- Freeview Television.
- Radio alarm clock.
- Central Heating.
- Hospitality tray with tea / coffee making facilities.
- Free Wi - Fi high speed internet connection.
- Fresh clean towels and complimentary toiletries.
- Ironing facilities in rooms.
- All rooms have a seperate entrance with 24 / 7 access.
There are a wide variety of international within a few minutes walking distance, offering meals to suit all tastes.
You don't have to worry about finding a convenience store or petrol station as there is a 24 hour Tesco superstore just round the corner.
Transport around Edinburgh is also well catered for as Netherby is situated on a main minutes from all of the Edinburgh City Centre attractions.
For airport accommodation, Netherby House is a clean, comfortable, friendly, family run Edinburgh B&B / airport Bed and Breakfast, our central location to both Edinburgh airport and Edinburgh City Centre make us the ideal airport B&B / Inn for both holiday and business accommodation in Edinburgh.
Unlike many other airport hotels, Bed and Breakfasts or Guest houses in Edinburgh we cater for early Edinburgh airport departures as well as late , if you are arriving at Edinburgh airport late in the evening let us know an approximate arrival time and we will make sure that we will be here to welcome you.
We are ideally situated to visit all of Edinburgh's ; we are only minutes from and on a to Edinburgh's famous Princes Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) and all of the Edinburgh International fringe festival attractions.
Edinburgh is an easy city in which to get about, we have the best bus service in the UK and once you are in Edinburgh City Centre almost all of Edinburgh's major attractions are within walking distance of each other.
takes place every June the Royal Highland showground is at Ingilston next to Edinburgh airport, there is a bus run by Lothian buses that is put on every year just for the show and it stops just meters from our door.
There are many cheap, cut price B&Bs / Bed and Breakfasts in Edinburgh; We feel that we are a great airport hotel option and offer better value and a more homely stay than a travel lodge / Inn type accommodation. We take pride in the high service levels, local knowledge and personal touch that we are able to offer our guests when they travel to and from Edinburgh.